Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Alisa's ward halloween party

Ok, I have to put in a disclosure before I go on.....I MAYBE stole some of these pictures from Alisa's blog....ok I did. They just were so cute and I ahd to put them on mine so that hopefully one day I can print out a blog book and these pictures will be included. So thank you Alisa, what can I say, you are a great picture taker and I strive to be just like you!!!

So let's move on, shall we.
So maybe I should put an astrick by the ones that are Alisa's pictures. Well, that would be a lot of astricks so maybe I should exnay on that idea. But it was a good idea. Anyways.....
Here's Spencer giving Alisa's "Ichabod" some all deserving lovin'.
Something about "Ichabod" gets Lincoln's attention. He is in love or something. The whole time we are there he is attached at the hip with this thing. I just can't believe they are the same height now. Last year he was so little next to it.

My boys just have so much love to share. It's just a tad scary how much love they pass around. In the not too distant future we are going to have to have a talk about how much and to who they share this love with.

I do love this picture of Spencer with his Grandma Hale. Good going Alisa. What an eye you have for photography and I do have to say, what an eye I have for stealing these pictures and adding them to my blog. Pat on the back for me!!

This was the boys on the way home from the all the excitement from Aunt "Seesa's" house. They all were out scout.

We were invited...or shall I say, we invited ourselves to Alisa's ward halloween party that she was in charge of. She did an amazing job at putting it all together and it really was a hit!! (But a little advice to Alisa, when you put on such a successful event like you did, good job, by the way...it opens the door for them to ask you next year....oopsie daisy....something to ponder on for next year you get the fortunate oppurtunity to do this all over again) But can I say, it was so fun and the boys loved it!!! Can I just say though, that it was funny how many times people knew Spencer by name and said it was so good to see him again, I think more people in your ward know my boys more than people in our ward....hmmmm, is that a bad thing? Maybe I shouldn't have said that....oh well. What does that say about me as a mom. Ok, that's enough of that....let's move on....

Lucas the lion....this costume is so hot....I mean, literally hot, he was burning up in this thing. He didn't become the outgoing little Lucas until we took off the top. Then he came alive!! He's kind of in a comatose state here.

Spencer is trying to help me get a smile out of him...no such luck, but it still made a cute picture. I think.

I even tried to let him loose from the stroller to try to get a smile....it helped a little.

Lincoln followed me in the bathroom at Alisa's house and he knew I had my camera in my pocket, so he asked me to take a picture of him in Aunt "Seesa's" new bathroom. So here I am doing it....ok.....let me clarify, here I am taking the picture. Not actually doing it....I know I'm in the bathroom, but I am just washing my hands. I promise. OK, think what you want. Here's the picture anyways!! Can I say though, Alisa your bathroom is so awesome. I mean, the pink tile was so in, but this look works also.

1 comment:

alisa said...

Thiefer!!! Just teasing. I had a blast on Halloween with you all. Love you!!