Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Oops!! More pictures from the Church History Museum

So here are some pictures I forget to add from the Church History Museum. Let me explain them.....so Jason found these animal puppets and wanted to get some of the kids...sooo...he found a hermit crab and asked the kids one at a time to touch the shell, like the ones they saw at the Aquarium earlier that day. Brenna was 1st and I didn't get my camera out fast enough, but once she was done she said, "Uncle Jason, get Tessa". So over she came.

Tessa was a little hesitant at first, she kept shaking her head. McKenna touched it to show her it wasn't scary at all and then Tessa finally tried it herself.

This is her shaking her head, "no way".

Uncle Jason is really determined to get her. Brenna is just waiting for it!!! She really wanted Uncle Jason to get her.

This was when she finally touched it. It moved out of the shell and scared her. Look at Brenna, she is loving it!!!

Right after Brenna gave her sis a big squeeze and said, "wasn't that so fun, Tess". Tessa wasn't all that sure.

But the older sister hug helped.

Tessa was a good sport.

Now it's Lincoln's turn.

Lincoln's reaction to this was so funny. He was reaching out to touch it here.

This was when it came out and bit him. Look at that face. Priceless!!!

He was so scared!!

Jason loved getting all the kids and the kids laughed so hard after every time someone got it.

Here we are back on the train. Brenna wanted to try on Spencer's hat.

No comments: