Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Later that night....after the party

Another disclosure...yes again I have stolen (with unknown permission) from a certain kind, generous, awesome, beautiful person. You know who you are..heehee!!!



We came home from Kambry's party and since it was the night before halloween, we thought it was time to carve our pumpkins. Alisa also brought her pumpkins so carving we went. The boys were all excited to start until they put their hands in to clean them out. That was the end of the excitement. All they wanted was to wash their hands ASAP. It was as if they were touching real guts or something....how in the world are they going to gut a deer someday. They will probably leave that to their dad when that day comes because they were not into it at all. Spencer's hand went in and off to the bathroom he went. Lincoln on the other hand, had a good time when I started playing with him. I would try to see if he could hold on to my hand as I was falling. He would laugh when he couldn't hold on to me. It worked for a short time and then he started asking for a wipe.
This is when we were playing around. He was into it until he looked at Spencer's face of disgust. THen he asked for a wipe. Spencer says he wants to be a doctor and I tried to tell him if he is a doctor he will always be getting his hands dirty, but he then informed me that doctors wear gloves and if he had gloves then he would do it gladly. Little smart aleck!!!!
I was trying my hardest for Lincoln to get into it and help me out....knowing we had 3 more pumpkins to clean out. But it was just too much for him, he wanted to be clean.

This is Lincoln's reaction to the pumpkin guts. He was not intrigued at all. Once their hands were clean, they were all for carving the pumpkins. Silly boys!!

Spencer tackled the Jack Skeleton pumpkin. Look at his face.....so serious!!! This pumpkin did turn out as one of the best, it was awesome!!!

Alisa was into carving her pumpkin.....can you guess what she carved? Hmmmmm....you'll see.

Spencer is the photographer here. He did a pretty good job. I was too busy to do it, so I'm glad I can hand it over to him and know he will do a good job.

Aunt "Seesa" with her Lincoln.

Spencer is taking this picture....he is becoming a pro. I love this picture.

Linc in his halloween jammies. He was just having a good time walking from one pumpkin to another seeing every one's progress. As long as he didn't have to touch the pumpkin guts, he was a happy camper.

Me and my sissy boys.


Thsi was my 2nd pumpkin attempt. IF you can't read it, it says "welcome". Ohhhhhh so spooky!!

This was Alisa's 2nd pumpkin. It was so cute. Not spooky at all.

This was the 3rd one I did. I don't know why I did 3 with a little help from Spencer and Jason did 1. Explain that one to me.

So can you guess who did this one. Here's a hint....this is her boyfriend. Yup, you know who I'm talking about. It turned out really cute.

Spencer's pumpkin. I love this one!!! It must have been really popular because a lot of houses we went to had a version of him. They all looked so cool.

Hmmmm....who did this one. This is a star wars figure, if you didn't know. He spent all night doing this one.

All in all it was a great day (other than mom and Spencer were under the weather) but by the end of the night we were all together and had a great time visiting and carving. It was really fun!! Til next year.....

No comments: