Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween downtown

Ok do I really need another disclosure.....just know that if you post it....I will steal it. You should just take it as a huge compliment. I mean, you did such a great job at taking the pictures that I just can't resist adding it to my own blog. So thank you all!!!! I love you so much.

Anyways, for a few years now I have been taking the kids downtown to meet Alisa for lunch around Halloween. We have had such a great time that we do it every year now. We will have lunch and then go over to her office and spend some time there. When we first started this Alisa was in the same office as Barbara, who we fell in love with once we meet her. She is one of the kindest, sweetest and loving ladies I've ever met. She just adores my boys and they adore her back. So we make it a must to visit her also in her office. She spoils my boys rotten and they always walk away loved and with their pockets full of goodies. She keeps saying that Spencer is going to be a very important person one day and that she is so glad to have known him so early on. She is so sweet, have I said that already. Well, it's true!!! Thank you Barb, for loving my kids so much or should I say....putting up with them. They can be a handful, but I do know that they talk about their visit with you and their Aunt Alisa for days after. So that should mean something, right?
This is Spencer and Lincoln walking into her office first and just acting like they owned the place. They went right up and gave her some lovin'. I think she didn't mind it at all.

Spencer lovin'

Lincoln lovin'
Alisa took the only picture of our gang all together so I have to say, thank you Alisa!!! Jason wanted me to dress up, but he didn't get a picture of it so I have to thank you for getting one.

This is Spencer as "Maverick" in Top Gun. I kept calling him "Goose", but he said, "no mom, I'm Maverick". Even though he had no idea who either one of them are. It was just easier for him to tell everyone he was Maverick then to say he was a fighter pilot. This is the only time he put his visor down. So Alisa took a picture of it.

Lucas was cooking in his lion costume so we took his top off. So he's in the process of turning right now. He was a happer camper once I took him out of his stroller. I would let him stand up against my legs and he would arch his back to try to stand on his own. Once he started falling I would catch him and it would start all over again. It turned into a game for him. So fun for me!!!

My little Mickey!!

Lucas the lion!!! Roar!!!

Another shot with his hood up.

While Jason and Spencer were taking a bathroom break, Lincoln decided to get back to work. He was proof-reading a upcoming month of the "Liahona" so if there are any errors....you know how to blame. He was having a good time looking at each page and moving it aside to look at the next one. Alisa was the one he handed it too.

He was hard at work

or should I say, hardly working. He took some time to kick back and relax.

I think this is how Alisa works too. I mean, how hard can her job be......just kidding!!! I think she is one of the hardest workers I know. That's why it's so fun to tease her because she is the opposite of this picture of Lincoln.

Another shot of Lincoln showing Alisa how to do her job. She apparently was doing it wrong, he was just teaching her what she should be doing.

My little escapee, he was so happy once he was out of the stroller. I would love to be wheeled around every where. What don't they get about that, that naps and strollers are so cool!!!

She is the baby whisperer....wait I retract my previous statement....she is the child at all ages whisperer!!! It's so true. I know if there is any time that I can't console my child, she can take them and poof....they are instantly happy. It's so crazy!!!

See, he was screaming just seconds before this. I promise, I wouldn't lie to you.

We had a great time with Alisa. We always do. The boys just love her!!! No secret there....I hear about it all day long!!! Thanks Alisa for letting us come invade your office.

No comments: