Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trick or Treating

Another disclosure: every picture in this post was taken my me!!! Yup, I do that sometimes. Very rare, but still.
We went out trick or treating around the neighborhood. We had a good time. The boys didn't want to stop. When we got home we realized we'd been out for 2 hours.
This was a picture I thought would turn out really cool. It really looked like this tree was on fire with that light in the background. The picture doesn't do it justice, it was so awesome looking.

Our pumpkins on display.

The boys after trick or treating.

My little lion!!!



Spencer wanted to salute to the camera.

I think Spencer's costume will fit him next year again. It was rolled on the sleeves and the pants. I just hope he likes it next year. Oh well, they will like to dress up in it throuhgout the year.

Poor kid is getting all 4 top teeth in at the same time. I mean, if you really think about it, can you imagine how horrible teething has to be. For those teeth to rip through your gums like that, that has to be so painful. And before they actually do the ripping, they go up and down and up and down, ouch!!!

No comments: