Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Cont. of Sat. night - Disney On Ice 11-12-11

Grandma and Papa took a lot of their grandchildren to Disney On Ice. We had a really fun time. The best part for me is watching the kids reactions to seeing their favorite disney character. The kids were fixated the whole show. It was a really good show. It was the "Treasure Trove" and we saw a lot of characters. It was so fun!! Here are the pictures...enjoy!

At every show we go to we buy ears to put in the kids room on their stuffed animals. We have a good collection going and so this is Luke showing off his ears.

McKenna and Spencer waiting for the show to begin.

Lucas also waiting patiently with his Papa for the show to begin.

I love how Lucas is looking at Papa.

Lincoln was sitting on all our coats. It was a good idea on Jason's part because the boys had some very tall men sitting in front of them.

I looked over and saw Lincoln like this. It was so cute.

I don't know how he could stand that on his face, but he kept it there for a long time.

Then it ended like this. Funny kid!!

I had to take this picture of Grandma coming back from the bathroom because she did this a lot all day long. I think she took those girls to the bathroom about every 1/2 hr. I think maybe boys have a bigger bladder than girls because I think Spencer went about 4 times that day versus the girls 125 times. Just kidding on the number, but it did seem like that was the case.

This was the end of the show. All the princess were there with their princes. The girls went beserk!! It was really cute.

The next shots are just of the show. It was a fantastic show.









This was the 1st show featuring Rupunzel and Rider.



I was so glad that they has Ariel there because I had told Brenna that she would be there and the show was coming to the end and I was getting nervous that I was wrong, but then she came out. Whew!!!













The reaction at the beginning of the show when Mickey and friends came out was so awesome. The kids all screamed and mouths opened. It was so cute.

Spencer at intermission.

The girls watching the show.



Tessa was on her feet the whole show. I think she liked it!!!

Lucas went from this....

to this in 2 seconds flat.

Lincoln was getting a little tired so I out came the cotton candy and it perked him up real fast. My kids are not used to that much sugar in one bite and it worked like a champ. I usually wouldn't do that, but it was either that or have a whiney kid on our hands...and that wasn't worth it for me.

See, it worked so great!!

Lucas on the other hand, had a great nap.

Please pardon the hair....we were out all day in the wind and rain and snow....so this is how my hair turned out. Oh well.

Spencer watching the show.

This is when Little Mermaid came out. Tessa was putting her hands in the air and they were all dancing.



Lucas was clapping to the songs. He would also wave at all the characters.

Lucas was perfect this whole day. He slept when he wanted and was happy when he was awake. I was so shocked that he didn't cry at all the whole day. It was so awesome.

The gang after the show.

Our family.

On the Trax at the end of a very fun day. I thought this kids would be so onery and tired by this point, but they were all on a high. But by the time we got our kids in the car they were out by the time we left the Trax parking lot.

We really had a great day!! It was so great of Grandma and Papa to do that for their grandchildren. I think they had a great time as well, but I think it's going to be mandatory that parents come next time. They looked a little wiped by the end of this day. We did so much in one day that most would do in a week. It was go go go the whole day.

No comments: