Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

All up to date and waiting for Thursday to come!!

So this is the week!!! We go in at 6:45am on Thursday, Nov. 1st. I am really anxious and excited to see this baby boy join our family. I wonder if I can really do this? 4 boys!!! I wonder what he will look like. Will he be a carbon copy of the others or will he have his own look? All these questions float around in my brain and I will have them all answered this week. I have such mixed emotions. This is going to be our last child. My body can't handle any more stress on it. I wish we could've had our girl, but I know God had different plans for us. I am just so blessed with the boys I do have and the life I get to live. I want to thank all our loved ones for all their support and love they have shown us this whole pregnancy. It has been a rough road, but with all the help and love we have received....it has made it so much easier. I love you all and can't wait to introduce you to our newest arrival. I know he will be loved as much as the other boys are. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives.

No comments: