Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween parties and Kambry's 2nd birthday party

 Our great friend Deanna and her daughter, Emma came and stayed overnight last week. It was also the night of our wards Halloween party. So we all got dressed up and headed out. It was lots of fun.
 Emma and Lincoln....they have some mad love for each other. It is really cute how well they play and have fun together. It was so awesome to have them come and stay for a while. It was a great distraction, I have been a little crazy trying to get this place ready for another baby. So I got to visit and laugh and just sit still for awhile. I love when they come visit. It's so fun for the boys and for me also. Thanks D, I needed it so much.
 The kids all ready for the party.
 On Sat. Oct 27th, Kambry had her 2nd birthday party. I apologize now for all the pictures, but it is so hard not to when you have such a sweetie to take pictures of. Kambry is such a cutie pie that I can't resist taking her picture. Kevin and Tenille did such a great job at this party also. It was such a hit. Yummy food, great visiting, what else is there.
 Isn't she getting so big!!!? I love this little girl so much. I can't believe she is 2 already. That means Lucas is not that far behind. It's been so fun having them only 3 months apart. They have a good time together.
 Tenille made some awesome soup and then it was present time.
The first gift she opened was a huge hit.....a Minnie mouse that was as big as she was. She wouldn't put it down. She held on to it with every present she opened. Finally someone took it from her to "take the tags off" and it disappeared so we can get some pictures of her instead of every one having a huge ear in her face. It was really cute how much she loved that doll.
 This was the present that my boys picked out for her. We went to Target that morning and the boys were so excited to be able to go down the girl section. Spencer and Lincoln kept pointing down an aisles and then say, "Mom, we can go down this one....it's a girl one". It made me laugh.

 All of the presents this little girl got seemed like huge hits. She loved every one of them.
 She got some awesome clothes. It made me sad a little that I will never be able to experience this cutsie stuff, but oh well.

 The finale of the presents was this ginormous teddy bear that at first Kambry was a little skeptical about. But after seeing all the other kids hugging and loving it, she warmed up pretty fast. Lucas was in love.
 This was her first reaction to it. She didn't really know what to think. It was 3 times her size. Hopefully she doesn't want to sleep with it in her crib.
 Lucas was loving how soft it was. He would sit on it and rub his hands and face on it. We might have to go get one for him.
 Once Kambry saw Luke on it, she joined in.


 See, how can you not take tons of pictures of her. So adorable!!!
 I love the dynamic these 2 have with each other. It makes me tear up every time I see them together. The love Tenille and Kevin have for this little girl is undescribable. It is so cute. I love to see Kevin's face as he is just watching her play and interact. She definately has him wrapped around her little finger.

 Happy Birthday Kambry!!!! Make a wish and I hope they all come true.
 She kept licking the top like an ice cream cone.
So precious!!! Ever since this little girl came into our lives 2 years ago, I don't think I have ever seen Kevin and Tenille so happy. They always have perma-smiles every time I see them. They both light up when they talk about her. It is truely so amazing to see and even better to be a part of. I am so lucky I can call them family.
 So this pretty much sums it all up. I took this picture from their bathroom. I loved the quote and I was also bored waiting for Lincoln to finish up in there so I stole a picture. Thanks Tenille!!!
 One tired boy!!! He fell asleep shortly leaving the party. He was all partied out. Thank you Kevin and Tenille for inviting us and letting us be a part of your special day. We had a great time.

1 comment:

AH... HALE said...

Thanks for coming Neeners and spending the day with us. We love you guys too!