Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, October 8, 2012

September Fun!!

 This is how I found Lincoln one day playing his LeapPad. He's doing the whole princess and the pea thing. It was so funny. The whole couch was taken up with pillows. I asked him if he was comfy and he said, "Yup, I am!"
 This is my Happy Birthday banner all done. I started it at our Matthews Family Reunion and finally finished it. Yeah!!
 This is my Happy Halloween banner all done too. I was busy!!
 Jason and I took the boys to Boondocks on one of his days off. We went miniature golfing and it was Lincoln's first time. He got bored around hole 4 until we just let him do whatever. Then he was all over it.
 Spencer is a little pro at this game.
 You know what quote I was going to use from a movie, so I won't use it. But it does include being a king of something.
 Lincoln's way.
 Lucas was asleep at first, but then he wanted to join in on the fun.
 I know, I shouldn't have, but it is my one true passion. I love the batting cages. I paid for it the whole next day, with tons of contractions and kidney pain. But you know, it was totally worth it. Jason was so furious at me. I had to!!!
Spencer celebrated his birthday right before going off track. He took in cupcakes for everyone and this is how he came home.
 This is my favorite sight to see. All my boys playing together NICELY and quietly. It made me tear up a bit. It was a very relaxing 20 minutes or so.
 Another shot of pure bliss.
 Our Hale monthly get-together was pretty sparse. We were missing a lot of loved ones, but we still had a great time. This is Micah opening one of her dad's presents.
 Silly shot of Spencer with Micah and Aunt Alisa.
This picture was taken by Micah of her dad giving his very best smile.

No comments: