Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lincoln turns 4!!!!

 This just shows what a character our Lincoln boy is. Every morning he is supposed to go from a pull up to underwear and this is how he came out this morning. He is such a funny kid!!
 We decided to try out the Squishy bath that you can get at Wal-Mart. This is the boys waiting to go in. They were so excited to try it out.
 Luke sat in it and out he wanted to come. He did not like it one bit!!! So the other two had a blast. Lincoln says it was green applesauce, which was what it totally felt like. Warm applesauce. It was so wierd. Next time we won't do it in the bath and just do it in a container they can play with with their hands. But they loved it!!

 On the day of Lincoln's actual birthday we took the boys to Jungle Jim's Playland. Luke made it to the parking lot and fell asleep in the car. So this is how he went from the car into the stroller. He had a very short nap. He didn't want to miss all the fun.
 This place is perfect for this age group. All the rides are their size. It was perfect.




 Luke's first ride after waking up.
 One happy birthday boy!!! We love this little guy so much. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He makes my life so much better. He has the sweetest personality. He will come up to me just to thank me for random things and give me a hug and a kiss. Such a sweetheart.






 Lucas is thanking his horsey for the ride. So thoughtful!

We had a great day on Linc's birthday. We love to make their day a very special one. Lincoln still asks if he is still 4. He doesn't get the whole idea of once your birthday comes, then that's your age the rest of the year. He is such a special little guy who brings so much love and joy into our lives. Happy birthday, Lincoln. We love you so much!!!

No comments: