Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spencer's Science Fair at school

Jason, Lincoln and I went to Spencer's Science Fair at his school. We had time to kill before they wanted the parents in so we walked around and looked around.
 Lincoln wanted me to take this picture of him in the school. He was so excited to be there.
 Before the kids showed us all their projects, they put on a little performance for us with songs they had learned so far. It was really cute.
 This is Spencer's reaction when it was the parents turn to dance and sing. I took video of it while Jason and Lincoln danced and sang. Spencer got a chuckle out of it.
 Spencer with his classmates.
 Now it's time for the projects. Spencer's was a hit. We put together a 3 minute video that showed the eruptions of each pop. It was fun!!
 I guess this is just 1 of the many science fairs they will have throughout the year. He needs to participate in at least 3 to receive a reward at the end of the year. Yeah!!!! Can you tell how excited I am?
 This is Lincoln checking out the other projects. He really liked this water one.
 This was hanging in the classroom, so I took a picture of it.
 The boys in front of the board. Luke didn't get that we were trying to take a picture of the project board too. He kept going right in front of it saying, "Cheeeeese".
 Spencer was so proud of his project that he wanted a lot of pictures with it.
 Lucas would be playing in the yard and I would ask him to say "Cheese" and he would run right over in front of the board and yell, "Cheese". I guess it had to be in front of the board.
 Luke loves to put these handcuffs on and then say "Stuck".
 This is his "Cheese" face.
 Lincoln loves to fill his pockets up with everything under the sun and parade around the house with them all sticking out.
 Big Cheese
We helped Mom Hale get her freezer up from downstairs so she can use it more. The boys had a ride on the dolly. Such big helpers.
 He said I needed to take a picture of the back of him too.

No comments: