Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Spencer's Reflection project, Dentist appt. and Spencer's birthday

 This is how I found Lincoln in his room. He said that they were having a party in his bed. He is such a character.
 Spencer had a Reflections project due and the theme was "The Magic of a Moment..." and he said for him the magic of a moment is smiles. So I gave him my camera and he took pictures of everything that made him smile in his life. Like holding mom's hand or pictures of the school bus rounding the corner to pick him up for school. He did a great job!!
 This is a picture of silly faces that make him smile from Lincoln, These were all taken from Spencer.

 Lucas makes him smile a lot, he says so he took a lot of pictures of this little guy. And the one below is a picture Spencer took of him holding onto Luke's hand. So cute.
 Spencer wanted me to take these pictures of him and his brothers hugging.

 This was after the pictures were taken and the day was coming to a close. I love how Luke just sits and watches the other boys playing the IPad.
 We went to the dentist for a whole family cleaning and this is Lincoln being such a sport. Last time he wouldn't do it, but this time he let me go first and the whole time he kept rubbing my arm saying, "Mom, you be brave ok, don't cry,  I am right here". It was so cute. Then when it was his turn, he hopped right into the chair and opened his mouth.

 We took Spencer and the other boys to "The Hollywood Connection" in WVC for Spencer's birth day. We just wanted to do something small for him on the actual day. Party was going to be later. So I drove the kids to Jason's work at the end of his shift and we all went to dinner (Rumbi) and then we had about 2 hours at "The Hollywood Connection". It was so fun. There was no one there, so we just went from ride to ride.
 This was one of the boys favorite rides. The bumper cars. Luke was too short to go on it, so we sat this one out.
 Luke wanted to go on every ride regardless of the scare factor. He was so mad when he had to sit out.

 When we got home, Spencer got to open a present from his Grandma Hale. This was his reaction when he opened it. He loved it!!!
We had cupcakes before bed that night and Spencer got to blow out some candles. It was a small celebration, but that's all he needed to feel special. It was a good day!! I can't believe he's 6 already. Where does the time go!

No comments: