Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

DayBreak Elementary Super Star Award

 Spencer was chosen to receive an award at school for being so caring. It is a huge thing in this school and we are so proud of him. On this particular morning, we woke up to SNOW!!!! So Spencer wanted me to take his picture of his first walk to the school bus in the snow.
 Now a picture with his backpack in it, you know, so important.
 Off to school!
 Spencer and mom footprints.
 So pretty!!!
 This was the Super Stars!!!!

 My boys after the award ceremony.
 This was his award and prize. A chocolate glazed donut!! Yummy!!!!
 We are so proud of Spencer. He is such a caring little boy and I am so happy that others see it too. This is one of those moments when you realize that even away from home, they act the way you hope they would. I just hope this sweet side of Spencer doesn't ever go away.


No comments: